Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Herd of Tuxedo Cats?

Ok, so mom has been on vacation from Big World reporting, so I have to make do with animal friend footage near my house.  The big question is.......is there a herd of Tuxedo Cats running loose around my neighborhood?

 First my sister, Charli, fenagled her way into my house and now lives here with me in the lap of luxury.  She is a Tuxedo Cat and she was found in my neighborhood in late 2009.

 And now this!  Is this Charli's brother? 
(I apologize for the poor quality picture, but with mom taking a vacation from Big World reporting, I got my paw stuck in the camera lens)

Is there a whole clan of Tuxedo Cats in my neighborhood?  
Is there a Tuxedo Gang running wild?
Maybe the Tuxedo Mob has invaded my neighborhood!
I wonder who the Tuxedo RingLeader is?
Is Charli a Tuxedo Spy??

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK here, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

A whole herd of tasty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel and Kirby said...

Lots of pretty tuxies! WE hope they all have homes!

Ariel said...

They are cute though :)

Liudmila said...

Mmmm... And they are all similar... So, I think, they are all one family cats

Bill Tamerlane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prints the Cat said...

There must be a big party going on in your neighborhood if the cats are getting dressed up in Tuxedos!

Anna said...

I got one too at my door.
JB taking a little break, aha, still enjoy your narration and photos. i love your background, especially the blurred air plane. Hope all is well otherwise. Anna :)

Grrreta said...

Wow, a whole herd of Tuxedo Cat spies! We think Charli knows a lot more than she's letting on.

aisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sheena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.