Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why Can't My Friends Come Inside?

Sometimes mom gets upset when I invite my animal friends inside.

Of course, I have no idea why she gets so excited and upset.

Mom did not want to help me research this new animal friend, and I don't know why.  Something about not sleeping at night. 
Anyway, this looks like a baby Texas Brown Snake, and I told mom they are completely harmless when encountered!.  It got caught in a glue trap in our garage and it was just a 3-4 inches long!
RIP, Mr. Snake, and my little Beetle friend too.....

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

4 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

RIP little snake. Our Mom use to play with these little brown snakes!

Prints the Cat said...

In the pic, the snake sure looks longer than 3-4 inches. It is always very interesting what a glue trap will pick up.

Mom has been dealing with rats and mice lately. There was a icky bloody massacre on my porch that she found. Sometimes birdies tangle with the traps, too. It's unfortunate and she says a little prayer for them all.

Natty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

JB wow you are still around, lol, I guess I wasn't, but I am not going anywhere. Sorry I missed you for Christmas. Hope you had a good one. Wishing you and your gang happy new year, and lots of good healthy, love and peace, and many more travels if you desire. Anna :)