Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Horsie Friends, and a Crazy Woman!

 Next stop for mom, was a visit to Limburg, which is in the Southern part of Holland.  Mom saw a couple of new animal friends for me and stopped the car immediately to talk to them!

 This friendly Horse, came trotting up to the fence right away to say hello!  "Please tell JB, I am very excited to be her friend", he said.
"Click, click, click", went mom's camera!

"JB, you really need to control your mom with that camera!"  
Uh oh, mom used the flash on the horse and he had to run away!

"I am just a small Pony.  I better keep my distance from the crazy woman with the camera!  JB, your mom is nuts!"

Oh dear, mom, you must be more discreet with your photo taking skills!  You are scaring my new friends away by taking so many photos!

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

3 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I vote she gets woo a pony and khalls it Pimms!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel and Kirby said...

THose are sweet friends. Sorry they were scared bu the flash!

Faith Shen said...

those horse looks handsome I want to try to ride on their back.


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond